23.5.08

Poetry Project (Epic Animation)

So I did this for english, and initially I was like, "oh this will be easy....simply draw a few things and it will become a fantastic movie". In theory, this is true, but little did i know that it would take over 128 drawings and use up three full pens, and several hours editing it in Premiere to create this:



I would like to thank Mrs Henry for inspiring me to do this, she gave me ample time to finish so i wasn't rushed. However, the poem is hard to hear, so here it is:

It sighs, she sings,
I'll catch her tears,
and give her an allusion
to cry on

I feel free but dead
in wide open spaces
Watch them say whats been said
but with different faces

Expand. Sever. Split
Watch its innocent frame
cave in and explode
The closest i'll ever get

Growing, sewing,
The fields will sway
Become the finale
How I end my day

Please tell your friends about this movie and especially about my blog!

Thanks!

No comments: